Thursday, August 11, 2011

Use Your Imagination

Last Week (I am so behind) Tyler attended a week long camp during the Morning at one of our local Churches in town. The camp was titled "Imagine That" and at the end of their week (Friday) they put on a play they had worked on all week. They made costumes and sets to create a fairy Tale. Of course every Fairytale needs a brave Firefighter to save the day! Tyler loved pretending to be a firefighter, and of course he saved the day and came to the rescue of a Princess in need of help. Move over Prince.... Tyler the Firefighter is in town!
Our little Firefighter.

Sara and her Mini Me, Sevi. I adore these two Girls, and I loved being able to see Sevi all week Sevi stayed with her Grandparent's for the week so she could attend this fun camp. Sara is one of my Best Friends from Childhood so I was even more thrilled when she came in to town on Friday. We were able to enjoy a fun lunch with our Mom's and Kids after the Performance.Ty and Ghee... We did not get one with Poppy. Of course Tyler had his favorite fans in the audience.I adore these two Boy's.



Sevi tried so hard to tackle Ty and give him hug, but Ty would not let go of his Ghee..... I love that she never gave up, and she finally got him.














No comments: