Thursday, August 25, 2011

Perfect Tribute

I took Ty to Whistlestop Playground this Morning to play with one of his favorite friends, and look what we spotted while we were there. Tyler loves this playground because it is attached to our local train station, so you will always see and hear lots of trains during your visit.
Our next door neighbors (we have fabulous neighbors) informed me in July that they bought two pickets at Whistlestop in honor of Tyler and Landry for their Birthday's. All of the pickets surrounding the park have names on them, so we feel so blessed and honored that our boy's now have their names at this park. Landry's theme in his room was Choo-Choo trains, so Whistlestop is perfect in so many ways.
I was beaming all over this Morning when I spotted their names and Ty loves to point out where his and Landry's name are at the park. We went back later in the day so I could take pictures with our camera, and just as I was snapping away a train went by..... perfect timing.
Thank you so much Eric and Sarah for such a perfect and meaningful tribute to our boy's. We are so blessed and humbled by your kindness.
Next time you are at Whistlestop take a peak at Tyler and Landry's special tribute..... you should spot them right when you enter the playground, they are in a perfect location for everyone to see. I love it!































No comments: