Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bye Bye Car

Ty loves scooting and walking on his new truck that he got from Nana and Papa for his 1st Birthday!



We have had a change of plans since my last post. I am leaving tomorrow with my Mom to go to New Orleans for my Aunt's funeral. My dad got there yesterday.
After a sleepless night on Sunday worrying about Ty and how he would handle and adjust to everything in New Orleans. I decided that I needed some advice about Ty, and whether this trip would be too much for him. So I spoke to Ryan and my Mom and that is when I got the idea of asking Ryan's parents to watch Ty for me while I am in New Orleans for the Funeral and Ryan is finishing his last week and weekend of class. I will save that for another post. I will say that I am excited!
Therefore my wonderful Mother-in-law and Father-in-law adjusted there schedule so they could keep Ty Wednesday-Saturday. Thank you so much Roy and Linda. I think this all worked out for the best due to the visitation being held from 7-10pm on Thursday and the funeral being late in the afternoon on Friday with another visitation that day. I will miss my Ty like crazy. However, I know that he will have a great time playing with Nana, Papa, and some of his cousins!
I just worry about Ty so much and I want him to be OK, but a funeral is too much for Ty right now. I think? I always have a hard time leaving Ty.
Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers as we travel different directions. I will let you know how everything turns out as soon as I return.

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your Aunt Marsha. Be safe traveling!