Thursday, July 17, 2008

Got Teeth?

Caution Will Bite
Ty is like a puppy these days. He will chew on anything that is around him. Ty has 10 teeth and is working on more.
We had a very productive day of cleaning the house and running errands. We did make it to our clubhouse, so we could "stage" the clubhouse for Ty's party. I can't wait. I am trying hard not to get stressed or overwhelmed with all that has to be done, but I am already there. Ryan is taking the whole day off next Thursday to help. I can't wait.
Ryan has a School Board Meeting tonight, and then he heads to College Station tomorrow, and will be back on Saturday. I can't wait for Saturday night. Ryan and I are going out for dinner and drinks with 2 of our favorite couples. Lindsay and DJ and Kassie and Steve. I know it will be fun! However, Ty and I are going to have a slumber party with Ghee since Poppy and Ryan with both be gone tomorrow night. What special times. I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a cute cute picture :)