Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swim Day With Friends

Ty and Ry having a conversation together while floating.




Tyler and I had the best afternoon swimming with Ghee, Lindsay, Brenda (Lin's Mom), Jackson, Hudson, Patti and Ryan. Ryan is Patti's Grandson. I am friends with Ryan's Mom. Hopefully next time we will have Samantha with us. It was so fun watching all the boys swim in the pool and chew on all the toys and floats. Ty was the baby of the group. Hudson and Ryan are a few months older than him. I did not have any pictures of Hudson and Jackson. Well, I have one, but Lindsay wants to see it first:) I did have one of the group together, but it was on video. RATS! I will send more later, but here are a few of my favorites.
So You Think You Can Dance is about start, and I just recently became addicted!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Oh they look so cute. You tell Lindsey that I want to see pics of her kids!!! I am glad y'all had a good time today!!

LindsayB said...

Hey, Holly! You can put pics of the boys as long as you don't see me in my swim suit :)