Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Test Drive

Not in a new car, but in a new Red Radio Flyer Wagon! Thank you Ghee and Poppy for Ty's new ride. I love that it has seat belts and cup holders in side the wagon. Ty's Sippy Cup fit perfectly. Sorry that Ty has no clothes on, but I just changed is diaper and it was close enough to dinner and bath time that I decided on just a diaper. I hardly ever do that! I am sure Ty is going to love these pictures when he gets older. I can already hear him telling all his friends that his Mom used to let him ride down the street with just a diaper on.
We are already for the Parade on Friday. However, the next time you see the wagon it will be decked out with flags and other festive 4Th of July gear.


We had another productive and busy day. We got to view Ty's 10 month pictures that he had taken a week ago. What a photogenic doll. Ghee and I had a hard time picking the ones we wanted. Poppy and Ghee have a wall of Ty just like we do in our house. Then we ran some errands, and I cleaned like a mad women while Ty was napping. Thank you Mom for your help. I appreciate all you and Dad do!
I was actually able to get some done when Ty woke up. Which is sometimes hard to do, considering he his all over the place. What a stinker. Our house is finally baby proofed, all of our kitchen cabinets (down low) are all locked up. Plus covers on our outlets.
We still have a lot to do tomorrow, but I think we can do it! Ryan's friends start arriving on Thursday. Mine will be here on Friday. We all get to go out on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

I love his diaper pic. That is totally a wedding slide show pic!!! Isn't the 4th going to be fun this year. I can't wait till the parade!!!