Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4TH of July!



Biker Ty! The bandanna was Ryan's idea. He did look cute, though. The good news was Ty kept it on during the whole parade.




What a wonderful 4Th of July parade. We attended our Historic District parade. It very special for me to have Ty in this parade, because I used to ride my bike in the same parade while I was growing up, and lived on the North Side. It was a wonderful morning filled will friends and walking the streets. We walked with Lindsay, DJ, Jackson and Hudson. I took the cutest picture of Hudson and Ty, but want to check with Lin before I post. Ty and Hudson are so cute together!
Tyler was a big hit, and loved riding in his wagon. He loved looking at all the other kids.
No fire works for Ty tonight, too late. Maybe next year. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Tyler looks PRECIOUS in his wagon and 4th of July gear!!! Love the bandana!!! Looks like y'all had such a great time!