Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

This is how it all started:
July 2, 2005 at 5:00pm was the day that I became Mrs. Holly Steele. One of the happiest days of my life. Everything about our wedding was beautiful! We were surrounded by the people we love the the most. This definalty was my fairy tale wedding. Ryan even surprised with me with a horse and carriage to pick us up from our reception! What wonderful memories we have.
Our story continues:
July 26, 2007 we became a family of three. (The Steele's first family portrait, posted below) The second most wonderful day of my life. How blessed we have been these past three years. I love my two boys very much! They make me one happy girl.
I love you, Ryan. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and father. You mean the world to me. Thank you for all you do for our family. We are so proud of you! Tyler and I appreciate you, and all you do for us. We have a lot of wonderful memories to come.
Thank you for agreeing to be my students basketball coach at Belton Junior High School. I know why you agreed to do it, now. I love you!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!! Y'all are one sweet family!
We love you and miss you guys!

Heather B. said...

happy 3rd anniversary!! i love all the pics. you were a beautiful bride and you are a beautiful mother!!! i hope the two of you have many more happy years together!!!