Monday, July 14, 2008

Out To Lunch

Yesterday after church we went to Chili's for lunch.We do not take Ty to that many restaurants, but he did great. We got to order off the kids menu for the first time. I normally would bring stuff, but this was a surprise lunch. I got Ty some Mac-n-Cheese and cinnamon apples. Ty loved all of it. I am sure Ty would have eaten all of the cinnamon apples if I had let him, but I am sure there was tons of sugar in that bowl, so I just gave him a few bites. Yes, I am trying to limit the sugar Ty gets. Most of Ty's food/snacks are sugar free. That is how we like it in our house.
Ghee, Poppy, and Ryan would tell you that Ty's favorite thing he had to eat at lunch yesterday, was the lemon wedge. Ty will eat anything. Just so you know I am not the one who gave it to him. I will admit Ty made the cutest faces while chewing on it. Poor Kid had a little fit when I took it away. He was just fine after some cheerios.

Tyler and his lemon.

I had a wonderful afternoon at Christina's shower. Ty had a great time playing with Daddy, Poppy, and Ghee. It was so wonderful having Ryan home yesterday. However, Ryan had to work on a paper last night. He has a 15 page paper due tonight. Ryan is amazing.
We start another week of Ryan being gone all day, and night, but we are all hanging in there. Tyler and I have a a couple of play dates planned, so we should have fun keeping busy. I am sure we will also have some swim time at the pool. Plus more birthday planning and shopping. We are getting close to the BIG day.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Yea for Chili's!!! I just love that place! He looks so cute in his high chair!! I am the same way as you about sugar, but Kendall's doc told me that artifical sweetner was bad for babies until they are at least 3. AHHHHHH!! So now I give her limited amounts of sugar and no artifical sweetner. Who knew???

OK WE MUST GET TOGETHER!!!!