Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pink and Blue

Stacie, Christina, Pam, and Me.
Stacie and I had a very easy hosting job. We held the joint Baby Shower at Pignetti's. A wonderful dinner and shower with 18 girls! What special friends. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful women.
Pam is due in October with her second. It's another boy! Christina is due next month with her second. It's her first girl! We can't wait to meet Lily next month, or sooner.


I loved the cake. I had it designed at a local bakery. I thought it turned out great! I thought it would be hard to do a joint shower, but so easy. One side had pink balloons and the other blue!

Me, Callie, and Lindsey. I went to High School with Lindsey and she is pregnant with her fist baby, and due in December.

This morning was so much fun.Tyler and I got to sneak over and see Lindsay, Jackson, and Hudson at their new house. It is a beautiful house with a huge yard to play in. Ty and Hudson had a great time playing with all of Hudson's toys. What a fun morning. We get to see them again tomorrow at the parade. We are all going to walk together. Ryan had a Dentist Appointment this morning, and then came home and worked in the yard. We love having Ryan home with us. Ryan's friend, Ray will be here sometime this afternoon. More friends tomorrow. Let the festivities begin! Happy 4Th of July!

No comments: