Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ty and his friend the water hose



Tyler and I hosted a mini play group at our neighborhood pool this morning. Look what Ty found, his friend the water hose. We had 4 other kids swimming at the pool today, and then we had a nice picnic lunch. We swam for a long time today, so I have one sleepy boy right now. I love this play group that I am apart of. It is funny, because I went to school with all of the Mom's, and I never really knew them that well. Maybe because we were in all different grades. We meet at a new place every week. It is a very fun time for the kids and Mom's.
Ty had a hard time saying good bye to the water hose, but I told him we will see it again on Saturday at his party.
Today we are going to go order all the balloons. Ryan is taking the day off tomorrow to help out with last minute details.... like food and cleaning the house for family. All of Ryan's family will be here, and most of my family will be here, too! A lot of them are coming in on Friday. Ty is one lucky boy.

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

How fun to host a play group. You sure do stay busy! Hope the next couple days go well.