Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mr. Independent

Ty is trying so hard to feed himself these days. As soon as he sees the spoon coming toward him he grabs it from my hand, and as you can see the food does not always make it in his mouth. We need to work on Highchair Manners. Maybe, I will start that class with Ty next week. He is all solid food these days. Baby food is so beneath him.
We love Gerber. They have wonderful meals and snacks for toddlers. I really love there Graduates Lil Entrees, and Animal Crackers. Ty and Mommy have snack time together, a lot. Poppy likes them, too.
We are still missing Ryan, but at least Ty wakes up right before he leaves for work in the morning, and I get to watch whatever I want on TV at night. I am trying to be positive about all of this, but what I do know is that all of this hard work that Ryan is putting in will pay off in the future. I know Ryan is doing this for his family and himself. We do love you, Ryan. Thanks for working so hard.
Ty is napping, so I need to get to some more chores and planning so we will be ready to head out when Ty wakes up. Off to run some errands and then swimming. We have had rain the past couple of days so we have missed the water. Enjoy looking at messy Ty, otherwise known as Mr. Independent.

No comments: