Monday, July 7, 2008

New Trick

Look at Ty go. For the past few days he has been trying really hard to walk with his push toy. I think he his getting the hang of it. What a big boy. He makes all of these little noises as he pushes the car around. Look at the concentration on that face. What a cheese ball!
Ryan started his night class night. He told me not to wait up. I guess it will be a late night. Ty did get to see him for a few minutes this morning. That is all Ty will get until Saturday evening. Thank goodness for my parents. They are going to be a wonderful support system for me.
I ran out for a few minutes this afternoon to meet with Christina and Pam at Classic Catering to order linens and bistro tables for "Champagne By The Pool". Yes, I am planning another party. Just what I love to do!
I just put Ty to bed, so it is time for me to go relax.



1 comment:

Heather B. said...

holy cow!! look at him go! I had no idea he was ready for this. Heck, I didn't even know he was crawling. When did he do that??? Crawl that is!!!

Go Tyler!!!!