Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Morning Exercise

Well, the past few weeks I have started walking again. Tyler and I, along with Ghee when she can make it hit the pavement a little after 8:00AM. We do it just before Ty's nap and before it gets too hot. It has been wonderful. I worked out like crazy before Ty, and have had a hard time finding a regular exercise routine, or the time since then. Hopefully, we can keep this up. Ty loves going for walks, too. That is a plus. My Mom takes yoga twice a week and loves it. I would love to attend with her, but she is my baby-sitter.
Ryan got home at 10:00pm last night and was out the door around 7:15am this morning. It is a good thing that Ty decided to wake up a little early this morning so he could get some big hugs from Ryan. Ty and I have had a fun mid afternoon of walking, and cruising. Today, Ty stood on his own for a little bit! I am sure Ryan will not believe me since I did not get in on camera, but he did it.
Well, I am starting to panic about Ty's party. I found the plates and cups, but I have not found the perfect napkins yet. I did find the napkins and plates for the cake. Yes, they are different. Ty only turns ONE once! I did find a huge banner, and I have the name of two outstanding cake ladies, so we will see if they can make what I have in mind! It is pretty tricky. I loved the invitations that I had custom designed. I found this woman on line, and she was so wonderful and creative. I will admit, an Olympic Theme Party is not easy. I will tell you that was all Ryan. The rhyme on the invitation was all Ryan, too. I will post a picture as soon as I delete the address and phone number. Have a great day.


1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

of course you can add us! :) You were one that inspired me to start it! hahaha...looks like you guys are having a great summer!!!