Sunday, July 27, 2008

In Remembrance

My sweet Aunt Marsha (My Dad's Sister) passed away yesterday in New Orleans. She had been very sick for two months, but I never knew how to post about it.
Marsha was such a fun loving person that cared for her friends and especially her family. She will be missed by us all very much.
Ty and I are scheduled to leave on Tuesday morning with my parents to be with with rest of the family. Which I feel is where we need to be right now.
However, I fill so blessed that Ty was able to meet her last November, and take some pictures with her. Marsha thought the world of Ty. These pictures will always hold a special place in my heart. How blessed am I to be part of a wonderful family.
I am sorry no Birthday Party post, but I felt the urge to pay a special tribute to my Aunt Marsha today. I will try and do it tomorrow.
Aunt Marsha with Ty last November

Aunt Marsha and Aunt Carol

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm so sorry Holly! I hope you have safe travels to New Orleans.