Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 more weeks

We took our camera to Best Buy today and they are sending are camera back to Kodak to get it fixed. The worst part is we have to wait two weeks to get it back. What am I going to do? I will try to keep our posts fun, but I know you are going to miss seeing Ty. That stinker walked all over Best Buy today, and even knocked down a display. I am not sure if Ty and I will be invited back. I might have to send Ryan to get the camera. It is going to be a rough two weeks but I think I can handle it.

We have had a wonderful weekend. Couples Night out was a blast and Ty loved sleeping over at his Ghee and Poppy's house. He even slept past 8am. Ty never does that at home. We ended our day will grilling some yummy hamburgers. Ty loved it. He loved standing next to Ryan while he was at the grill. A little Grill Master in training.
Next week is another fun week. It starts off with a fun play date. Have a good week.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Oh man! That stinks. I have an extra one if you need/want to borrow it! Just let me know!!!