Friday, November 7, 2008

Take Your Grandson To The Job Site Day

This Morning Tyler got a very special treat. They were pouring foundation on a new home in Wildflower Country Club so my Dad thought it would be fun to take Ty out to see all the big Cement trucks. I came along so I could take pictures. Ty loved looking at all the trucks. He just stared at everything. Poppy held him the whole time and told him everything they were doing. Of course Poppy had to show Ty off to all the workers. My Dad is one proud Poppy. I love watching them together. All I can say is Tyler and I are so happy that Poppy is building in Temple again. Therefore, I have a feeling Ty will be at the job sites a lot. Our boy loves trucks!
My Dad actually watched Ty for a little while this morning so my Mom and I could treat ourselves to a pedicure. It was a wonderful relaxing treat. My Mom is having foot surgery on Monday Morning so we decided she needed some pampering. We are praying for a safe and complication free procedure. I know she has several people praying for her.
Ty also got another treat while I was gone. He shared a sprinkled donut and some milk with Poppy. Ty's Friday has been filled with numerous treats! We hope you all have a wonderful weekend. This is the first weekend that Ryan and I do not have plans. I think we will rent some movies and relax. Because next week is another whirlwind week......














No comments: