Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Computer Boy

I caught Ty looking on the Computer the other day. I guess he was chatting with his peeps. A boy has to keep in touch with his buddies. With Ty's new found walking legs brings climbing up on things. Ty got up in chair all by himself. Sorry for the mess, but I am currently planning several Junior League events, so binders and to do lists are all over the place.



This Morning Ty and I went to Bible Study and had a great morning. Ty was wonderful in the nursery playing will all of his friends. Later this afternoon I will be cooking two appetizers for Supper Club tonight. The theme is awesome (think BIG hair). I got Ryan's outfit yesterday plus some extra items to go with my outfit. It should be a fun night. Tomorrow is another crazy day. Tomorrow night Christina and I are hosting a Junior League New Member Meeting. So much to do and so little time. It is a good thing I like a full schedule.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

So cute!! Kendall is a big time climber! I have to watch her like a hawk!