Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Get Out And Vote

Today is a very important day for our Country one that will possibly bring a lot of change, so it is important that you let your voice be heard and get out and vote!
I am thankful that Ryan and I got out 2 weeks ago and early voted because I have heard that the lines are really long today. We even got Ty, Abbie, and Cooper outside yesterday to show their support! Let me tell you it is not an easy task to get all three of them to sit still.
I was watching Sesame Street this morning with Ty and it was all about voting which I was very impressed by. I will leave you with song lyrics that I heard on Sesame Street: "Make your vote and count it out, Your vote is worth counting, Make your choice and shout it out Come on and vote for your favorite thing (people)"

So please get out and let your voice be heard!

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Wow! I don't know how you got them to sit still for those pics. Very cute!!

The Armstrong Family said...

Impressive picture of all three of them. So cute!
I voted early too...but still waited almost 40 minutes to do so!