Saturday, November 15, 2008

More 80's and Other things

My sweet friend, Lindsay! We have known each other since the 80's. I loved her burp cloth shoulder pads. I used a whole of nursing pads. My hair did not get as BIG as it did when I was in Middle School. Lindsay had to make it bigger and added a lot more hairspray when we arrived that night.
I found my charm bracelet and bought jelly bracelets for all the girls.

DJ and Ryan are Twinkies. Lindsay and I planned that!


We had a wonderful night. After a wonderful meal that KC and Price prepared we broke out Cranium. Rob and Ryan dominated. Christina and I were on there team but we we no help to them.






I am sorry for being absent for a while, but I have just been going crazy.
Thursday morning I took Ty to The Heart of Texas Gymnasium for "Open Gym" and Ty had a great time. This is the fist time I have taken him but now that he is walking we thought we would try it out. Thanks for inviting us Lindsay. We can't wait for next Thursday. Ty loved all the mats, slides, balls, and a big trampoline. Thursday night Christina and I hosted a Potential New Member meeting for the Junior League. We had a great night.
Friday morning Ty had his One year photo shoot. Ty looked adorable in both outfits. Yes, I took two outfits for him to wear. However, we had a hard time keeping Ty in one place. That stinker was walking all over the place. Your world does change once your child starts walking. I spend my time chasing Ty around. I love every minute of it. We will get it on video very soon. After Ty's photo shoot we met Laura and Madelyn for lunch at Mcallister's Tyler and I enjoyed splitting a sandwich and fruit. Last night was the Second Hand Rose Birthday, so I was gone for that. The best part is I got to model some beautiful clothes. I found one dress that I would love to have.
Today Toys R Us was having a huge sale so I took Ty to do some Christmas shopping. I made sure Ty was not peaking since the shopping was for him. Ryan is in class today. However, we get to go out together tonight for a couples night with Lindsay and DJ and Steve and Kassie. I can't wait to see my girls. I think Ty is going to stay with his Ghee and Poppy. My poor Mom is doing well but having a really hard time not being able to get up and go. and do things like she used to. I know she is going stir crazy. Tyler and I went over there yesterday to help her with some chores.
Well, the worst news of all is our camera is broken. We are going to take it back to Best Buy tomorrow and see what we can do about it. So, I will not have random pictures of Ty until I get my camera back. I am dying with out!


No comments: