Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Not As Much Fun

Wait! I think I found a picture of Ty that I have not posted yet!
I have decided that blogging is not as much fun if it does not have pictures. So, I am going to pull out our old camera and see if it still works, or I will find pictures from the Internet to post. I want to keep my blog exciting.

I still need to get a video of our little walker. Ty is still a little wobbly, and sometimes he just goes ways too fast like he is ready to start running, so he has some minor bumps and bruises on his head, but thank goodness for our Thomas the Train Bye Bye Boo Boo Ice pack the pain is not that bad.

We have had another busy week. It started yesterday with a fun morning play date with Lindsay and Hudson. I love watching those two boys play together. Lindsay even brought over some donut holes so the boys ate their donuts while watching Elmo's World "Happy Holiday". I got the video for Ty last week and I love it. It truly puts you in the Christmas spirit. That is why Christmas decorations are going up next week and Christmas Card pictures will be taken next week (I hope). I am ordering Ty's out fit on line today. It will be adorable.

This morning we headed to Target to get some diapers because Huggies were on sale and I ran in to my sweet friend Kassie. So we did a little shopping together and then we sat with a nice cup Starbucks coffee and had a wonderful conversation. That was a very nice surprise. Tonight is our last Junior League meeting until next year. This fall has flown by. Tonight is our last meeting with our Fall Provisional Class. We are doing a small presentation for them. Plus we nominate members to sit on the board for the 2009-2010 year! This is my goal for next year, so I hope it works out. The best part about tonight's meeting is it is in Salado so I get to carpool with Pam and Christina!

Well, that is what we have been up to so far, and the next few days are filled with numerous activities. Bible Study and then Open Gym on Thursday and on Friday Ryan's family will be in town to watch his nephew play in a football play of game at Wildcat Stadium. What a great location. I am still deciding if I will let Ty go to the game for a little bit. I am afraid it is going to be too cold. However, we are having a cook out at our house before the game. With all of that my house is a mess and it needs to be cleaned. I guess I will focus on that soon. Too much to do!

No comments: