Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick Or Treat

Ty had a great Halloween. The day started when Ty found some Halloween treats in his Spider Bag ( I thought it turned out so cute). Ty got an "Elmo Says Boo" video from his Ghee and Poppy and Ryan and I got him some cars. What more could a boy ask for. Enjoy all the pictures that are out of order. I tried.



Last night we did take Ty to a couple of houses in our neighborhood. We took him to the houses of all the people that know him. Our first Stop was Ghee and Poppy's house, of course. Ghee had so many yummy and healthy treats for Ty. Ty loved digging through all the goodies.







My sweet little Yoda. We loved walking the street together. We went early because you know me we had to be home in time for dinner and bedtime. As Ryan would tell you I don't let the poor boy out after 7 pm. Well, Ryan can't complain too much because he got to go to the Temple vs Belton Football Game. Temple Won!









Ty holding his Daddy's hand and a piggy back ride from his Poppy! These pictures melt my heart.
We had a wonderful second Halloween with Ty and look forward to many more to come. Now I must go finish taking down my Halloween decorations.
I went to clean-up day at the Second Hand Rose this morning and we were already putting up Christmas Decorations. That is so hard to believe. Ryan's second class of the semester started today. It is a Statistics course. Yuck! And then tonight is Date Night! Have a great rest of your weekend.









1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

What a fun Halloween! I enjoyed seeing you at SHR and saw Ty yesterday at church. Melissa Tyroch was pushing all the babies around in the red cart. He is so darling!