Monday, November 10, 2008

Surprise Sunday

My Sweet Grandmother (Ma) celebrated her 80th Birthday this weekend. Yesterday she had a huge Surprise Party hosted by her Children. Tyler and I went to Rockwall yesterday morning with my parents to help set up for the big party. Ma looked so beautiful and boy was she surprised to see us all. I had a great time visiting with all of my Cousins and trying to keep us with Ty. There were two dogs at the party so Tyler wanted to go where ever the dogs were going and as you can see from the pictures he did! What a very special day with Family.
Ty also wanted to wear the crown.

Looking at the Balloons on Ma's throne. Ty also LOVES balloons.

Check out our little walker!


Well, My Mom went in this Morning for her foot surgery and I have not heard anything yet. I pray that all goes well. It will be hard having my Mom out of commission for while. I know Ty will miss not having his Ghee chase after him. We love you Mom!!
Tyler and I spent the Morning with Lindsay, Hudson, Whitney, and Sadie. It was fun chatting and watching the kids play when I was not following Ty around Lindsay's house. He is so fast! It helped keep my mind off my Mom and her surgery. Thanks for hosting Lindsay. The rest of our week is filled with fun activities and Ty's one year photo shoot! I am already planning our Christmas cards....



No comments: