Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged!

I was Tagged by my sweet friend Lauren. I miss you Lauren. I wish you were still in Temple.

RULES:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
*Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
*Tag seven other people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. I was asked to be the Secretary for the Westphalia PTO and I went to one meeting and decided that it was way too much to take on right now with all the other things I am involved in. So I am a PTO drop-out! However, when Ty is in school I would love to be the PTO President.

2. I love things to match. Last Christmas I ordered new Christmas Stockings from Pottery Barn Kids for the three of us, and I bought extras for when we have more kids, so they will all match. All I have to do is get their name monogrammed on it.

3. One place I want to go is New York during Christmas. It seems strange that I lived their and I was even in Times Square on New Years Eve to watch the ball drop but I have never seen it all decorated for Christmas.

4. I can't wait for Ty to be old enough to help out with all the chores around the house.

5. I LOVE living in Temple. I used to want to get out of here but not anymore. I love the friends I have, Junior League, Bible Study, Our Church, Supper Club, my parents living next door. You name it I love it. I know Ryan's job could take us out of here on day but I hope it is not for a long time!! Plus I love the friends that TY has here, too.

6. I love a quiet house. I used to leave to TV on during Ty's nap time but not any more. Sometimes I even turn my phone off! With Ty only taking on nap a day I need some peace and quiet. I love listening to Ty but every Stay at Home Mom needs some time to herself.

7. I wish Ryan was home more often. I know he is working so hard and getting his Doctorate to better himself and be able to provide a great life for Ty and I. We just miss him around the house at times and Ty adores his Daddy. However, we get him the whole week of Thanksgiving. School is out the week of Thanksgiving and he wont have to go to College Station for class! Whoop:) We love you Ryan!!

I will tag: Heather, Sally, Rachel, Laura, Sara, Melissa, and Mary Beth. Please try and do it. It did not take long at all.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I miss you too!! And I tagged you again hahaha...its a fun one and I had a hard time doing it cause it is just a one word answer :) Love you!