Monday, November 3, 2008

Stepping Out In Style

Saturday night my dear friend Kassie celebrated her Birthday. It was a Surprise Party and Kassie had no clue what was going on. Her husband, Steve arranged everything for her so it would be extra special. The night started with a Hummer Limo pick-up. That limo was amazing. We sipped on Champagne as we picked up other couples and then our final destination was dinner at a Cheeves. A very nice restaurant in Temple. The night was great! I was thrilled that we were able to be a part of Kassie's special day.
The Birthday girl




The Steele's with the Thompson's




This morning Tyler and I went to a wonderful playgroup, and of course I forgot my camera. A friend of mine, Laura that at worked for Communities In schools when I first started has a precious 4 month old little girl named Madelyn and now stays at home with her. Laura and Maddie had a small group of Mom's over to play in the back yard this morning. We had a great time and I guess we wore Ty out because he has napping for over 2 hours! Thanks Laura and Maddie for a great morning. We can't wait to see you again soon.
We hope you all have a great week! Please remember to VOTE! Ryan and I voted early so we hope that everyone will do this same.



4 comments:

Laura said...

Maddie and I had a great time too!! So glad we got back in touch!

Laura said...

oh yeah and I'll bring my camera tomorrow to the park. I"m so jealous of the hummer limo!!!

Heather B. said...

Looks like yall had a great time at dinner!! What fun!

Mary Beth and Travis said...

SASSY! haha...I love these pictures- looks like you guys had a GREAT time!!! (Steve and Kassie live next door to my husband's parents so it's fun to "spy" on them through your blog...haha)