Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday Night Lights


Ty loved playing in the stands and climbing the steps. Up and down.......




Ryan's sister Shana with Caleb and Callie and I am next to Linda my Mother in Law. Excuse the pacifier in Ty's mouth. I only like to give it to him when he is in bed but this was at a breaking point. We left shortly after this picture was taken.



Ryan with his Nephew, Justin. What a Handsome young Man. Justin is also one of the star players for Liberty Christian. Ryan is going to watch him play next weekend, too!




Last night was a great night for football. We were all bundled up, surrounded by family, and Justin's team won! Our Nephew plays for Liberty Christian in the Fort Worth area. We got very lucky that they had their play off football game at Wildcat Stadium! My old stomping ground. It brought back a lot of memories from my drill team days. We had a lot of Ryan's family come in town for the game, so we had a wonderful cook out before the game and even my parents came and joined in on the fun. After we ate we all bundled up and headed out. Well, everyone except my Mom. My Mom is still recovering from her foot surgery. 4 more weeks to go!
To be honest I did not get to watch a lot of the game because I was busy keeping up with Ty. However, right before half time Ty started loosing it. So, Ty my Dad and I decided to leave at half time. Ty crashed as soon as we got home. Ryan's parents and our Niece Callie stayed the night with us. This morning Ty and Callie played a little bit and then we picked up my parents and headed to I-Hop for some breakfast. Well, except Ryan. Ryan has class today but he does not next weekend so we are ready for that.
My house is all put back together, laundry is going, Ty is napping, and I am listening to Christmas music! That is right. Fall decorations are coming down today and Christmas decorations are coming out of the attic tomorrow. I hope. I am ready to decorate. We will be home for Christmas Day this year so I am excited to play Santa. I am searching for a cute "Cookies for Santa plate". Christmas traditions mean so much to me and I am excited about starting Christmas traditions with Ty. Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

No comments: