Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree


Ty thought he would help me put up the tree this year. It is so neat to see Ty's face when the lights are on. He loves to walk up to the tree and touch it. It is amazing to see the change from this year to last year.
I got a lot done on the house today, because of my talented Mother who loves to help me decorate. Thanks Mom. Plus, I need to say a huge thanks to my Dad for taking Ty out to lunch today and then for a drive to look at the job sites. Ty had a wonderful outing with my Dad and we were able to get a lot done. It takes a little bit longer to decorate with Ty and his wondering hands. He has heard "don't touch" a lot today.
Ryan decided to make it a day of football. He left this morning and headed to Abilene to watch Abilene Christian play in a play-off game. The bad news is they lost. Ryan went to ACU so I know he enjoyed going back to that campus today. After the ACU football game Ryan got in the car and headed to Dallas to watch our Nephew, Justin in his play-off football game. The bad news is they lost too! Ryan said he must have been bad luck today. Maybe next year!
It is hard to believe that tomorrow is Sunday and Ryan has to go back to work on Monday. We truly have enjoyed having him home this week. At least it is almost Christmas. Ryan also has finals for his class coming up soon so he will be so busy until his Christmas break.
Tomorrow is our Christmas Family picture day. All of the outfits are ready, and I hope the models will be ready, too!

1 comment:

NWO Observer said...

Visit this blog. Thank you!