Saturday, November 8, 2008

Special Saturday

Ty had a very special Saturday with Ghee at the Park! Notice he has on a UMHB Jersey! Go CRU!! That is where I graduated from, my Mom too!









We had another beautiful day so I thought I would take Ty to one of our favorite places in Temple, Whistle Stop Playground. Ghee even came with us. Since my Mom is having foot surgery on Monday Morning she decided she wanted to go play with Ty, because she does not know when she will be able to go out their with him. It might be a while. We had a great morning playing at the park and then we stopped at Chik-Fil A to pick up some lunch.
Ryan got home from class right before Ty was heading to bed so that put a big smile on Ty's face. Tyler and I are heading to Rockwall tomorrow morning to surprise my Grandmother for her 80th Birthday! We can't wait.

No comments: