Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Day At The Park

Yesterday afternoon Tyler and I headed to Whistle Stop Playground to meet up with Laura and Madelyn. It has been a true blessing to have reconnected with Laura again. Plus we go to the same church so hopefully we can be apart of some of the same groups through our church. Yesterday was a beautiful day and Ty was all over the place. It was hard to chat and keep up with Ty at the same time time but overall it was a wonderful visit!

Ty and Madelyn on the swings. Madelyn's first swing ride and I think she loved it.








Today has been another good day because as you know it is Wednesday and that is one of my favorite days because of Bible Study. I was in charge of bringing the snack today so I woke up a little early so I could bake homemade banana bread. It turned out great and a lot of it was eaten so that is great! Ty was wonderful and waved bye- bye to his friend Keifer when it was time to go. Very cute. Ty missed Hudson being in the nursery today. He has been sick so hopefully we will have Lindsay and Hudson back next week.
Tonight I am going to a Wine Tasting with the JL Provisional Girls. I can't wait! I always love a girls night out.



2 comments:

Laura said...

We had such a great time too. Can't wait to do it again. Have fun at the wine tasting-taste some for me :)!

Ryan said...

Wine tasting tonight? Since when? I like how I find out your doing things on the blog.