Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just One Of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those mornings where you wish you could just go back to bed and start the day all over again? Well, that is how are morning was today. Ty was supposed to have his one year pictures today but we had to reschedule for Friday Morning. It was a good thing because we had a really rainy morning and we were running late. Therefore, I decided to go to Salado to try on some clothes for a fashion show I am in on Friday night at the Second Hand Rose. I told Stacie we would be there at 10:30 am. So, I rush to get us ready and pack a lunch a several toys to keep Ty occupied while I was trying on clothes. We were just about to head out the door and I could not find my cell phone any where. It looks like some little hands found it and walked off with it, because I found it in Ty's School Bus. Well, we are really behind at this point. As we are driving out of the neighborhood I call to check on my Mom, and she sounded great. I told here where I was headed and she said to drop Ty off and my Dad would play with him, so I turned around and unloaded Ty. I was late to my apt in Salado, but I was in and out in 30 minutes. I did get to chat with Stacie for bit before she left. I loved everything that I tried on and found 3 great out fits to model on Friday.
My Mom is doing really well. When I got there this morning she was up and walking around with her walker. She still can't do a lot but it was good to see her up. My Aunt is coming in today to spend a few days with my Mom to help her out. I am so thankful that she is doing well. I know she hates not being able to chase Ty around the house. Tomorrow night is Supper Club. We have a theme but I will wait to tell you with all the wonderful pictures. I will give you hint: We are dressing up!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

so funny about your cell phone! I wanted to push the restart button on my day yesterday, Madison literally cried the whole day. I'm glad your Mom is feeling better! Have fun at supper club!

Laura said...

I can't believe you were able to find your cell phone in there. Ty hid it well!