Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Under The Weather

Tyler developed a chest cough on Sunday Morning and he is still not back to himself. I took him to the walk in clinic at S&W yesterday because I could not get an appointment with Ty's Doctor or another one in the Pediatric Clinic. They were all booked up.
Needless to say the Doctor just said it was a cold an there is nothing they recommend him taking because of his age. I felt a little silly but I just wanted to make sure.
Well, Ty had a rough night with the cough but he seemed ok this morning. Still coughing on and off. Well, he went through phases. He would want to cuddle and then he would want down to play. That is how our morning went. However, he is still a little more fussy than normal. Around 11:30 am he was ready to crash. Hopefully, he will get a good nap. I am still worried about him, but I have to let go and trust God. My prayer is that it is just a minor cold and nothing more will happen. So far he has not gotten a fever. I pray it stays that way.
We are scheduled to leave for Houston tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with some of my family but I am so nervous about taking him but then again I don't want to be stuck home at Thanksgiving by ourselves. A sick child is no fun especially during the Holidays. Plus I should be helping my Mom cook and I have not been able to do that.
Please keep Ty in your thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh poor sweet baby! I hope he starts feeling better soon!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Maryellen said...

I hope Ty feels better soon! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!