Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finger Painting 101

As you can tell yesterdays finger painting 101 turned in to a huge red disaster. This is how it all began: Ryan told me I need to be more crafty with Ty. So, on Sunday I hit Wal-Mart in search of some crafts for Ty to do at home. So, yesterday afternoon was beautiful outside so I thought it would be the perfect day to do some finger painting and make a hand print picture for Ryan's office. I had my little painting area ready with all of the supplies, so I grab Ty and we head outside. I put him down on the mat and get the plate with the red paint already on it. Ty immediately puts his hand on it. I am thinking this is going to be great until I see Ty's hand which is covered in paint go towards his face. I am sure you get the picture. It only got worse as you can see from the pictures.

Oh yes Ty is inside the house. I left Sesame Street on while we were outside and Ty hears the theme song for Elmo's World come on. Ty looks up and says Elmo (very cute the way he say it) and darts in side to see his favorite person on TV! At least he did not get red paint in the house.




Ty loves water bowls! I thought I put to where Ty could not reach it. Wrong!


All I can say his we headed to the tub after our fun afternoon of painting. Thank goodness the red paint was washable. Today's craft will be side walk chalk. I think that is safe? I hope!
Last night was a great night out with the girls! I will post pictures soon. I am very proud of myself because today I finally made myself go get the Flu Shot! Ty had his done last week so now I need to get Ryan to get his done. We do not want to get any stomach bugs around here.
Ty has a big morning tomorrow with his Poppy! I can't wait to share with you what Ty gets to see tomorrow Morning.




4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh my what a mess. Looks fun though! I'm getting a flu shot on Saturday!

Heather B. said...

This is fabulous. He was just trying to be an Indian for Thanksgiving!!! LOL!! Looks like he had a blast. Side walk chalk is a much better option as long as he doesn't EAT it. That is what Kendall does! Apparently it tastes good!! Yuck!

Holly Steele said...

Ty ate the side walk chalk this afternoon! I have pictures:) What am I going to do with that little stinker?!?!

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh looks like y'all had SOOO much fun!!! I can't stop laughing!!! Too too cute!!!