Tuesday, May 26, 2009

22 Months Old

Our little Monkey is 22 months today. It is hard to believe that 2 is right around the corner. This year has flown by.
This Morning I was testing out the headphones you see Ty with to see if they work before we headed to the gym. As soon as I set them down Ty picked them up at put them on. My little copy cat. There is never a dull moment in our house these days.
Ryan is back at work and we are getting back into our routine after a nice long weekend. We got a lot of packing done the past two days and I am about to do some more while Ty is napping. Our week is crazy of course but that is what we like.
Tonight is the JL Board Retreat. I will be getting some much needed training for my new position. I will be serving on the Board as Vice President of Membership for the 2009-2010 league year. This is a huge position and commitment but I am looking forward to watching our league grow and become even more successful. I have some BIG shoes to fill but I am ready for the challenge. Have a great week! Back to my boxes.

No comments: