Monday, May 11, 2009

A New Favorite


I have heard about Jazzercise for a long time but never tried until last Friday and I was back again this Morning. I am hooked! It truly is an awesome work out that gets your heart rate up and brings out the sweat. It is a great workout that focuses on Cardio and Strength. Plus, the music we work out with is great. If you have not tied this yet I would give it a shot. You will probably like it.
We have an appointment at 4:30 pm today to look at the two house that I posted about yesterday. I can't wait to see them both. I have my favorite, of course. I really love House Hunting.
The rest of the week is filled with fun activities, and tomorrow night is the Junior League's Annual Dinner. It is a great time to reflect on what an awesome year we had and the wonderful impact we continue to make on our community. Thursday is South Padre!!! Have a great week!

No comments: