Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Backyard

Ty loves this huge backyard. He runs all over.

Ty played for hours with the Golden, Turbo. Ty is probably going to wonder where Turbo is when we move in. Ty would throw sticks and Turbo would catch. He played fetch with Turbo until he wore the poor dog out.
The House Inspection for our new house was yesterday afternoon so we got to spend a lot of time measuring, taking pictures, and planning. I love our new house more and more every time I see it.
The inspection lasted 3 hours. Ty lasted until 6pm and then he left with his Ghee and I went up the street to a party (party past coming later). I was shocked that Ty lasted that long but he loves this house and all the room he has. I know we are going to have some wonderful memories in this house.
The best part is we know a few people that live on the same street. I even invited my friend Whitney that lives around the corner over for a sneak peak yesterday. A House Warming party is in the works.

No comments: