Monday, May 18, 2009

South Padre Girls Weekend

I had the best girls weekend. It felt great to get away for a few days with two of my best friends that I have known since High School and one since I was in College. Last year went to Galveston and this year we rented a Condo in South Padre. Kassie and I flew in on Thursday afternoon and Rebekah (drove from New Orleans) was at the Condo waiting for us. The first thing we did was hit the store from groceries. We cooked dinner two nights and went out to dinner one night. We had breakfast and lunch in our Condo.
We spent all the day in the sun telling stories and laughing a lot. At night we put on our matching pj's that Kassie bought for us. What a great time!



The view from our room. The beach and pool were all right there.
































Ty did great while I gone but I sure did get a big hug and kiss when I got home yesterday. It was great to get away but I was ready to get home to my boy's. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

SO FUN!!! I especially love the matching jammies. :)