Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cinco De Mayo Party

Last night we celebrated Cinco De Mayo at the King's house. We had a great time with all of our close friends and I even ran in to a lot of people that I have not seen in a while. It truly was a great party! This picture is so dark but I like it. Just so you know that is not a real Tattoo on my arm. We put them on at the party. Very festive!
Lindsay, Whitney, Anna, Pam, Lacy, Me. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends. It is great to be able to get together as much as we do. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Ty last night. We truly appreciate all you do for us.

Whitney, Anna, Pam, Lacy, and Me


Me, Whitney, and Lacy

me and Whitney (the host). Poor Ryan had to meet me at the party because he did not get home form class until after 7:00pm. He also left early, but it was great to see him. He has been working a lot lately.
Today we cleaned up inside and outside so everything would look great for our showing tomorrow morning. It is amazing how much work goes in to selling your house. We also had my parents over for Hamburgers tonight, so that was a tasty treat. I have some more touch ups to do the morning but I think the house is getting close to show ready

No comments: