Sunday, May 10, 2009

House Hunters

Mother's day post coming later......
We are officially house hunting. We got an offer on our house on Thursday afternoon and countered that evening and on Friday afternoon we got the word that our counter offer was accepted, and on Friday evening we signed the contract. So far so good.......

The big news is we have to be out of our house by June 18. That will be here before we know it. Our target area is the North Side of Temple (I think I have been watching to much HGTV). It is an older area but all the homes have a lot of charm. We have two homes on our list. We have looked at the top house twice already and the bottom one just went on the market a week ago and My dad got us in to look at it yesterday afternoon. Thanks goodness my Dad is also a broker and can get us in to homes. What a nice connection to have. We are going to look at both of them again tomorrow and try to make a decision. The homes on the North side do not last long. It is a very popular area.

Which one do think is my favorite???? We will keep you posted on our adventure.


4 comments:

The Eidson Family said...

First one is cute, but I'm gonna guess the second is bigger and it's got some great trees . . . I vote #2 based on external only.

Holly Steele said...

Bingo!! Happy Mother's Day

Ryan said...

There's a beautiful house just outside of Abilene if your interested in looking there!

Lauren said...

Both houses are cute but as soon as I saw the 2nd one I knew that was your fave!