Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stress

I just wanted to do this post for my sweet husband. Ryan's last class for the Spring Semester is Saturday. I know he is ready for a little break. Ryan has been working so hard on papers this week and has been staying up until 1:30am. Keep in mind he leaves for work around 6:45 am every morning. We are so proud of you Ryan and all of your hard this Semester. Ryan will have a few weeks off from class until June and then it will start all over again! Oh, the joys of getting a Doctorate. Hang in there Ryan! We love you.
On the home front we showed our house again today. Ty and I walked in from Bible Study at 11:30 and got a call that someone was coming to look at the house between 11:30 and 12:00. I rushed to clean up and then there is a knock at the door. Talk about a scramble. I load up Ty and the dogs and we headed to Ghee and Poppy's house. Oh, this is more stressful than I thought. I have been very negative about this whole thing lately, but I have just got to let it go and know that it will sell when the time is right. Still no word from our Realtor that showed our house on Monday for close to 2 hours. I have been really frustrated about that. I know I need to let go. Thank goodness for Pilate's this afternoon. I need to get rid of some stress.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Sorry to tell you that most of the time I'm surfing the Internet and procrastinating. No stress here!!

Holly Steele said...

I know you never stress. I worry and stress for the both of us:)