Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Provisional Graduation Party

My Pea in Pod, Christina. If you can't tell we have the same shirt on and no we did not plan it. Christina and I have become best friends this year. I could not have asked for a better partner to work with. We must work well together because we are now dressing alike. We have a lot of the same clothes. Christina, is one of the reasons I am thrilled to be moving to the North Side. Every one calls us Old Sames or Peas in a pod. Are Supper Club group does not like us to sit together because we can be so loud. What a great friend to have.
Me, Lacy (Host for last night and also one of my new neighbor's), Anna, and Christina Monica, Christina, Stacey, Pam, and Amy
The Spring Provisional Class gave us a nice thank you gift. What a great group of women!
Last night we had a huge Mexican Fiesta for the the Fall and Spring Provisional Classes. Last night brought the end of my Provisional Chair Position. I was actually kind of sad because I have enjoyed this position so much and was blessed to have a wonder partner. I will say that this was a very hard position but one of the most rewarding positions that I have had. However, I know next year will be just as great and I am looking forward starting my new position next Tuesday. No rest for the weary. In closing I need to thank Ryan and my parents for being so supportive of me and my journey with the Junior League. I am gone a lot but they are always willing to help out.

No comments: