Monday, May 4, 2009

Long Morning

As most of you know we showed our house this Morning at 10:30 am. We got out of the house around 9:30, so Ty would not make a mess or try to bring his trucks from outside inside. Mud!!! I vacuumed and mopped yesterday and again this Morning. I am a nervous wreck on the days we show our house.
Therefore, we run our errands and go to the park. We pull on to our street around 11:30 am and our Realtor and Potential buyer are still there. They finally drive away at 12:15 pm. They were there for close to two hours. We still have not heard anything for our Realtor on how the showing went. Thank goodness my parents live so close to our house so Ty could eat some lunch. I am still a nervous wreck!
Thank goodness we are heading to a fun play group this afternoon and then I have a meeting at 6:00pm. Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

The Armstrong Family said...

Hang in there, Holly! I know that showing your house is hard work, but it will pay off.