Friday, May 1, 2009

Outside Kind Of Day

We spent the majority of our day outside. Ty could live outside if I would let him. Since there was no rain in the forecast I let Ty play with a watering bucket on his side porch and after that Ty enjoyed his lunch on his table and chairs.
After nap time we went for our afternoon walk. We also stop at the bridge so Ty could throw walks down in the water. That is Ty's favorite thing to do these days.



I am so thankful that the weekend is here and Ryan only has one more Saturday class left until June. We are also attending the 2ND annual Cinco De Mayo Party at the King's house tomorrow evening. I always love the weekends that are spent with great friends.
Oh, I will also be making our house spotless because we are showing our house on Monday Morning at 10:30 am. Prayers that something wonderful happens. I know God has the perfect buyer for our house and a great house for us, but it is all in God's hands. I know He will show us when the time is right. Have a great weekend.

No comments: