Monday, May 25, 2009

Making Progress

Yesterday the boxes came down and we got busy packing and taking things down. It went a lot faster than I thought it would. I am sure that had a lot to do with my Mom and how she is a pro at packing. Currently we are out of packing paper but I sent Ryan to get more so I can tackle some more today.
Ty had a great time playing in the boxes and helping us stuff treasures. He loves to copy what we are doing. Excuse the no shirt in the pictures but Ty played in the rain for a little bit. Poppy and Daddy were trimming trees until is started pouring down rain. I should have known that Ty would love playing in the rain.



Ty is handling all the change very well, too. He still throws a few fits every now and then but that is nothing new with an almost 2 year old (2 more months). I have been corned about Ty and this move but so far he is doing OK. I will probably leave his room until the very end.
I am starting to get very excited about our move. It will be a very fun and busy June. I hope to get a lot done so we can host a Fourth Of July/Open House Party. That is my plan for now.
Happy Memorial Day. Thanks to all the men and women who served and are currently serving for our Country. May God Bless you!

No comments: