Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Hour




Who doesn't love a Sonic Happy Hour Drink. I had a hard time getting my drink back. Diet Cherry Limeade's really hit the spot after a great work. I tried Jazzercise for the first time this Morning with my friend, Kassie. I loved it. It really is a great work out. Today was also the first time that Ty did not cry when I left him in the play room at the Gym. They have a huge train set that Ty loves.
This afternoon our Niece is playing in a softball tournament at UMHB. What a small world considering they live in the Fort Worth area. We are going to take Ty to see his cousin play. I know Ty will love all the balls.
Tomorrow is Ryan's final!!!!! We are ready for a break. We just plan on relaxing this weekend since the next few weeks and weekends are CRAZY.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love happy hour at Sonic :) My Mom always laughs at me when I tell her I am off to happy hour and then I say sonic :)