Thursday, May 21, 2009

More House Pictures

Here are some pictures of our new house: Backyard. I did not get a good picture of the yard but it is nice and big.
Ty's "built in" in his new room
I love the windows in Ty's room that look out to the back yard. We will be changing the paint color. On the back wall is a "chalk wall" I am thinking of keeping that for Ty.
Dining Room. I love the window that looks out to the backyard.
Formal Living area. We do not have enough furniture for this house but that is an OK problem to have. Once again I love the open windows.
Family Room. This room also has nice big open windows.
My Favorite is the kitchen. I have always wanted a house with back and white tiles. Oh, I am just so in love with this house......






2 comments:

The Eidson Family said...

The house looks like it will be wonderful. I'm so excited for you all! The chalk wall in Ty's room is super cool!

Lauren said...

So exciting!!! Your backyard looks so pretty! The whole house looks so pretty! Tyler's room looks so fun with the chalkboard wall, I really like the built in desk too! Cute kitchen, looks like you should start a mckenzie child collection with all that black and white :)