Saturday, May 2, 2009

Choo-Choo

Ty LOVES trains. I know I have said it before but it is so true. Ty was given this little Thomas train set for his Birthday last year and is finally old enough to play with it. Ty also has a train mat that he loves. It was so neat to see him concentrating on keeping Thomas and Percy attached and on the track. When one would fall off Ty would say "No,No". I don't know what will happen if we ever loose Thomas or Percy. I am sure we will be adding to Ty's train addiction at his Birthday in July.
You can hear a lot of trains by our house and Ty always gets so excited when he hears the Choo-Choo! The little things that bring so much joy to a child. It truly is priceless. Ty is also obsessed with his sandals. He always brings them to me and then sits down so I can put them on him. What a cutie.



Ty took a dancing break for a little bit. I had some music playing on Ty's Cd. Ty is really good about playing in his room. Ever since we put our home on the market all of Ty's toys have had to stay in his room which is kind of nice because our living room looked like a kid's play room for a while. We are very fortunate that Ty has a nice walk -in closet that stores all of his toys.

I did this post for Ryan since he did not get to see Ty yesterday and he will not get to see him today. May is always a very busy month for Ryan, but it also means that Summer is right around the corner.
Have a great weekend! I am getting excited about our Cinco De Mayo party in a few hours. I wish the sun would come out all the way out. I am sure Ty is getting excited about a Surprise Party that he gets to go to with his Ghee and Poppy.

No comments: