Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today was truly a blessed day. Thank you to the sweet men in my life that love me and inspire me to be a better Daughter, Wife, and Mother. I Love you! Ty came in and handed me my gift. It was so sweet. They bought me my favorite candle from one of my favorite places to shop in Temple. I also got a lot of stuff to help me prepare and enjoy my girl's trip to Padre.
Being a Mother is one of the greatest blessings.

This is one of my favorite pictures. My Mom holds such a special place in my heart and has become one of my best friends. I love you so much, Mom. Ty is one lucky boy.
Both Ryan and I were blessed to have such great Mother's who showed us unconditional love and continue to inspire us daily. We love Mom and Linda.
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Special Mom's out there. I hope you all had a Wonderful day!



No comments: