Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy Bee

Today is so crazy so I wont have time for a decent post. We headed out this Morning and went to the gym for a much needed work out. Ty played with all the trains and cars in the playroom. As soon as we pulled up to the gym today Ty said Choo- Choo. After the gym we hit HEB to get some groceries. Ty got a balloon and a sucker from the check out lady so he was a happy camper.
This afternoon is filled with baking and laundry. The best part of our busy day comes later this afternoon and evening. Today at 4pm is the house inspection on our new house. I can't wait to get back in there and measure. After that I will head down the street for a Fiesta Graduation Party for our Fall and Spring JL Provisional Classes. I can't wait to celebrate one last time. There is our day and evening.
Not to mention that we are moving in a few weeks and I have not started packing........ I am just a little overwhelmed right now.

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

Can't wait to see the new house!!! If you need help with anything let me know!

Holly Steele said...

Do you like packing.....:)