Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another


First. Tonight we faced another first as a family. Ryan and I attended a Couples Therapy group at the Ronald McDonald House. We were were surrounded by others who have lost children and we were all at different stages, but I think it was good for us. God also touched me in a big way this Morning when I really needed it, so today has been a blessed day. It started out really hard but God showed me his light several times through out the day.

Every night before I go to bed I check in on Ty and most nights I do it more than once a night, because when I see Tyler sleep I feel like I am looking at Landry. They really have a lot of the same features. Some nights I stare longer than others.....

2 comments:

Heather B. said...

I am so glad y'all decided to go to the group!! I hope it helped both of you! Continued prayers!

Jen said...

Glad you and Ryan were able to go to the group! Hope you felt this would be a good place for both of you. Praying :)