Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not So Good


Well, I guess I spoke to soon about this being a good week because today I wish I could curl up in a little ball and just hide. I miss this face much and I just feel like screaming at the top of lungs for God to change this.
I am having a hard time typing this because I just keep crying......
This Morning we had a Birthday for our favorite One year old, Sydney. Ryan is in class today so it felt great to be surrounded by friends but the whole time I felt like something was missing and that something was Landry. I am so mad at myself for crying because I have to be strong today because it is just me and Ty. This really hurts!!!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Been praying for you often today. Can't imagine the pain you feel. You are such a strong mom for both your boys. They are so lucky!

Maryellen said...

Holly, there's no deadline for your grief. Also, I agree with your friend Jen that you're a strong mom.

Margaret said...

You are strong, and remember tears are allowed. I do not know why it is put in our heads that tears show weakness, they only show that we are human. Ty will understand this, he will not hold it against you. You are an amazing mom of two beautiful boys and you doing so well...take your time.

Also, to fill up your schedule lets plan a playdate. Maybe after Clark's party we can plan having you and Ty over to Fort Hood, we can do lunch and go to the museum to see all the tanks and helicopters. Clark just adores Ty. Let me know what you think. HUGS!

Laura said...

Holly, my heart aches for you. May the Lord wrap His loving arms around you. Praying for you.